Tuesday 17 April 2012

Giant Donkey

Wow. I az seen a giant donkey! It iz called an Andalucian Giant Donkey and it woz huge! According to what Dad told me, only 250 are left in the whole world. Dat iz sad.
There were lots of different anipals there. I saw a Llarma but Dad told me it was half of a Pushme Pullyou. I fink he was kidding. The minipeeps fed the anipals but nobody fed me!


I iz getting excited now az I am on holiday next week. We are not going until Monday because Dad iz working on Sunday. Mum and Dad will be putting the awning up this time so I can chill in there. I luffs my awning.



Can I say a bit welcome back to my mate, Tilly. Tilly's Mum has been to America and she forgot to leave the laptop for Tilly so she was not able to get on Twitter. Wonky Club iz a far better place wiv Tilly in it so, welcome back, Peak Pwincess. We have missed you like mad

2 comments:

  1. Yay for da wobble box and double yay for Tilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You is like our David Anttenburrow my chum. Excellent reportin. Appy for you to ave Tilly back too. Woof

    ReplyDelete