Tuesday 20 December 2011

Hot Stuff (Part 3)

I hope you have all enjoyed my comments about the Adonis that is Henry. I am sure that you will agree that he is a very special dog. Our relationship is also special. The intense conversations we have are so exciting. Henry says that since he met me has can't sleep because he is just waiting for our next chat.

Some doubters have asked how a suave sophisticated gentleman from the big city has anything to do with a northern girl like me. I just smile and tell them that once you have had a Yorkshire lass, you never look back


I LOVE YOU, HENRY
XXXXXX

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love your new young man! he's very handsome indeed. Thank you for this fun interesting blog, loving the caravan article too.
    Love Willowmena...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hieki.

    I just loved your blog. The pix were just great!

    Tummy Tickles from Fabio X

    ReplyDelete